Market Synopsis of Enhanced Vision Systems Market
Enhanced vision system is a type of imaging camera that detects infrared energy radiating from objects andforms a real-time video image which can be displayed on a dedicated video display screen. The primary purpose of enhanced vision systems is improving situational awareness. An enhanced vision system helps in eliminating the visual effects of darkness and turns it into daylight on display screen. As the darkness is eliminated it helps the pilot in avoiding clouds at night, thereby improving night vision. During the day, when the smoke and fog are not easily visible to naked eye, the system enables the pilot to see through smoke, haze and smog.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2958
Based on technology, the millimeter wave radar segment of the enhanced vision systems market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Active sensors like millimeter wave (MMW) radars help in achieving a reliable vision that facilitates safe navigation. Among all imaging sensors, the most promising one for enhanced vision systems is the MMW radar as it has the lowest weather dependency.
Various authorities like U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), need to approve the manufacturing of components before installing them onboard. It is also difficult to obtain approval for the replacement of conventional systems onboard on the aircraft as it involves high investments.
The global Enhanced Vision Systems Market is expected to grow at approx. USD 262 Million by 2023, at 4% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Study Objectives of Enhanced Vision Systems Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Enhanced Vision Systems market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Enhanced Vision Systems market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type, application, end -users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Enhanced Vision Systems Market.
The prominent players in enhanced vision systems market are – Astronics Corporation (U.S.), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), Esterline Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), MBDA (U.K.), Opgal (Israel), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.), Thales Group (France), United Technologies Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Enhanced vision systems market can be segmented on the basis of following:
- Processing unit
- Control electronics
- Synthetic vision
- Millimeter wave radar
- Global positioning system
- Fixed wing
- Rotary wing
The regional analysis of enhanced vision systems market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Due to the presence of large OEMs and growing demand for private and regional jets, North America region has been dominating the market share of enhanced vision systems market.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/enhanced-vision-systems-market-2958
- Technology investors
- Consumer wearable manufacturers
- Healthcare-related product manufacturers
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Wearable electronics technology platform developers
- Original manufacturers (OEMs)
- Surface mount component device distributors and providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –