Pune, India, 16 October 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “The Baby Food Market in France 2017”.
The report provides complete overview of Baby Food Market in France. Major profile and market profile of various manufacturing areas including major features and developments, departments, per capita trends and various manufacturers and brands.
Detail profiling of baby food retailers mentioned in the report along with that France country leading distribution channels. Insight information about companies operating in companies and new companies focused on giving access to the industry. Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
The major key finding of the report are,
- By the early 1990’s the French baby food revolutionized the retail trend of the food market until the late 1980s, the pharmacy played an important role in the supply of barbecue, on which they enjoyed the near monopoly.
- France has is dominating milk content required for baby milk and increasing demand for China due to which France has strengthened its position in recent years.
- In the status of volumes, in 2016, India has 56 percent consumption of dining in the French market. However, value has been valued with 53% of retailers.
- The market is expected to do well after 2017 due to few positive results from 2015 and 2016. However, by the year 2022, it is expected to grow by only 2.9% because the number of births is likely. To continue decreasing, limit the potential market for feeding the baby.
- Blédina (Danone) and Nestle control most of the baby’s food sales. Blédina is leading, 41% of total sales in 2016, Nestle contributes 29%.
The number of births has decreased continuously in last few years. Most families are willing to spend on commercially prepared food items, but due to the financial crisis of 2008, pressure has increased due to the practice of getting domestic food. Thus there more demand for home-made food. Even though so many challenges it is the largest market in Western Europe and is very advanced and divided, but down by financial conditions have declined by 14% during 2010 and 2016.
Finally, Baby Food Market in France market is expected to be good since 2017, but by 2022, consumption is expected to increase by just 2.9%, because the number of births is declining. The government playing a major role by growing awareness for importances of baby food. Due which there is expectations more positive financial references, increasing customer confidence.
The major player cover in the report are Blédina SA (Danone), Nestlé France, Groupe Lactalis, Sodiaal Group, United Pharmaceuticals SA, Sodilac, Hipp France, Vitagermine, and Good Goût.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349